Life's Insanity!  

Where life's thoughts can be expressed and time can be pleasantly wasted.

Links
Lydia
Dan
Lisa
Dre
Mare
Jenn
Liz

Saint John Theatre Co.
Here

Comments: "
*hugs* I worry about you. If you need to chat...
 
" Post a Comment

 

I am uber stressed lately. I have not been doing my school work on time, I've been working crazy hours, and have overall just been pissy. I have recently started a second job (some of you may have encountered me at it), and I don't think it's going to work out. My schedule is just getting too crazy and I feel like I am being pulled in many many different directions and have no power over it.
I just don't like myself lately. I've been unhappy with a lot of things, and frustrated with myself on a daily basis. I really do not like feeling this way. I have been having unpleasant ideas and thoughts that scare me, and although I know I have control over my actions, I am just scared that someday my emotions will overtake me and I will do something stupid. It's frustrating. I have nightmeres about once a week, and when I wake up from one I just feel so terrible. I know I need to do something I am just not sure what.
I'll figure it out... I always do.

  posted by">Hayley @ 1:58 PM

1 comments

Monday, May 28, 2007  
Powered By Blogger TM