Life's Insanity!  

Where life's thoughts can be expressed and time can be pleasantly wasted.

Links
Lydia
Dan
Lisa
Dre
Mare
Jenn
Liz

Saint John Theatre Co.
Here

Comments: "
i always take home lots of work over march and christmas with the best of intentions, and then do next to none of it. i think those weeks are there for a reason - because people need the break.

and now i have only to wait for easter weekend. :)
 
" "
Don't let all this schooling get in the way of your education.
 
" Post a Comment

 

Well, March Break is over and I officially didn't complete one assignment or finish one book. Fuck. That's all I have to say. Stupid work. I ended up working extra hrs, which is good $$wise, but not good because it means I have a lot of work to do between now and the end of the term. Oh well. I have two assignments *almost* done, and one book *almost* finished. That's counts for something.
I went to see Music and Lyrics yesterday with my mom- it was very cute.
Um, other than that I have no life and nothing interesting to report.

  posted by">Hayley @ 10:28 AM

2 comments

Monday, March 12, 2007  
Powered By Blogger TM