Life's Insanity!  

Where life's thoughts can be expressed and time can be pleasantly wasted.

Links
Lydia
Dan
Lisa
Dre
Mare
Jenn
Liz

Saint John Theatre Co.
Here

Comments: Post a Comment

 

Oh man, was yesterday a crummy day. See, Monday evening I ran into a friend that I havn't hung out with in forever, so we ended up getting a bottle of wine and hanging out till late- which meant I was completely neglecting my assignment I had to do for last night. So I woke up late yesterday morning, and ended up having these little mini anxiety attacks at the thought of trying to write this paper in record time. So I sat down to write it, and discovered it was a hell of a lot more complicated that I thought it would be.... I had to write 4 pages on the rationals of the International Criminal Court and International Truth Commissions. Alas, this was not as easy as I thought it was going to be. So I spent the afternoon researching and reading to get information on them, looking at lots of UN sites, especially on the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia and the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda. Pretty fascinating stuff, in my opinion. I learned a lot.
Buuut.... by the time I spent the afternoon reading about all this stuff, and understand it, I had like 3 hours to write the paper. I did it. It was shit. I didn't even have time to reread it before I handed it in. But oh well... I made two A+'s and an A on my other papers, and a A+ on my midterm, so even if this one gets me a B than the others should hold it up. Uugh... needless to say, by 8pm when I handed it in last night, I was a giant ball of stress.
So I have one major project left for next Wednesday. Woot! I will survive!!

  posted by">Hayley @ 5:41 AM

0 comments

Wednesday, March 28, 2007  
Powered By Blogger TM